Our busy lives pull us in so many directions. Taking time to relax, reconnect with ourselves, and reset is critical for being able to show up for others. In this session, we share a wide variety of resources you can use every day to feel calmer, more centered, and refreshed.
Links Shared in Presentation:
- Let’s Take a Mental Vacation: https://www.window-swap.com/Burnout by Amelia and Emily Nagoski: https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/592377/burnout-by-emily-nagoski-phd-and-amelia-nagoski-dma/
- Consider a Two-Song Practice:
- Box Breathing: https://health.clevelandclinic.org/box-breathing-benefits/
- Creative Expression: http://weavesilk.com/
- 20-Second Hug Research: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/keep-it-in-mind/202201/what-20-seconds-hugging-can-do-you