Are you on the lookout for new case studies for your course or interesting content to support curriculum and independent research? Would you like to help students better understand business practices while developing a business plan of their own? Are you interested in publishing interdisciplinary case studies? If so, join us for a custom session to learn more about SAGE Business Cases. SAGE Business Cases are free to Penn State Faculty, Staff, and Students through Penn State Libraries.
SAGE Business Cases bring business to life—inspiring students and researchers to develop their own best practices and prepare for professional success. Tailored to meet the various needs of librarians, faculty, and students, these cases cover a variety of in-demand subjects including entrepreneurship, accounting, healthcare management, leadership, and social enterprise. In this session, we will provide in-depth instruction on using SAGE Business Cases to illuminate real-life business scenarios and theories and understand their application outside the classroom.
By the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Review the SAGE Business Cases collection and explore how it is curated and developed
- Create a user profile, save searches, and build custom lists of content
- Search, browse, and filter to find specific cases in the platform
- Link cases into learning management systems, websites, and LibGuides
- Use learning objectives, teaching notes, and other supplemental materials to enhance course instruction
We will use the first 30 minutes to discover these benefits (and more) and reserve the rest of the time for a Q&A session, sharing how cases and simulations might be used to enhance your courses!